Sunday, July 10, 2016

Where To Buy Bar Stools

One question I am asked on a regular basis is "Where can I buy bar stools?" Below is a list of places where I have found great stools. Note: when looking for stools, make sure you are ordering the correct height. If your island top is 36" tall, you will need counter stools. If your bar top is 42" tall, you will need bar stools. Make sure you order the right ones! Also, allow about 2' of space for each stool. So if your island is 6' long, I would order 3 stools. If your island is 7' long, I would still order 3 stools.  You might be able to squeeze one more stool in a 7' island, depending on the size of the stool, but better to have to order one more than have too many.

-Pottery Barn
-West Elm
-Restoration Hardware
-World Market
-Pier 1
-TJ Maxx
-Crate & Barrel
-Ballard Designs


These are the most common places I see people purchasing bar stools from. Do you have another great source? I'd love to hear about it! Email me at jessica@webbercoleman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment