Sunday, February 15, 2015

International Builder Show Recap

Part of my recent trip to Vegas for Design and Construction week was to attend the International Builder Show. The NAHB International Builders Show (IBS) is the largest annual light construction show in the world. The crowds were large and the amount of vendors was staggering. Here are a couple of things that stood out to me.

-Best by Broan-a kitchen ventilation company. It was great to see their old products and to touch and feel their new ones. They have a great new downdraft they are introducing that is 21" tall and can be used in many different applications, like behind a freestanding range. We have one of their hoods working in our showroom.

-Houzz-still the leader in the inspiration field for clients, it was great to talk with their staff and hear about the great ways people are using this fantastic-and free!- application. I learned that the average professional on Houzz has uploaded only 20 pictures for potential clients to view. By the way, we have uploaded over 650 pictures...




-Nautical Impressions-I loved the nautical inspired towel bars and toilet paper holders this company has designed! Now, who had a beach or lake house I can use these in?!


I saw too many great things to mention here, but be sure you will see some of those things being used in my designs and projects coming up. Want to know more? Email me at jessica@webbercoleman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment