Sunday, February 1, 2015

KBIS recap


I recently returned from the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show in Las Vegas. If you missed my previous column, KBIS, in conjunction with the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA), is an inspiring, interactive platform that showcases the latest industry products, trends and technologies. KBIS truly is the voice of the kitchen and bath industry and has been for 50 years.

 

I want to share with you some of the great new products I got to see in action.

 

-French door ovens-several manufacturers have offered these in the past such as Viking. Formerly seen in a commercial application, GE Monogram just introduced a French door oven that is at a more affordable price point.

 


 

-Contemporary glass knobs-everyone is familiar with the traditional octagonal shaped glass knobs, but Emtek has just introduced some much more simple, clean, square and contemporary knobs that are to die for! Can't wait to use them on an upcoming project!


 

-Vessel sinks-I admit, I am not the biggest fan of vessel sinks because of the difficulty to clean around them, but I do love them in a powder room for that extra little punch. Thompson Traders showcased some fantastic shapes, finishes and designs. I loved this flower one!

 


 

That's just a taste of some of the great things I got to see. Want to hear more? Don't hesitate to stop me if you see me out and about. Or have questions about any of these products? Email me at jessica@webbercoleman.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment