We have talked so much about how the kitchen should be designed but this week I will share with you my favorite food blogs for great techniques and recipes. A great kitchen space also calls for great food!
1. How Sweet It Is http://www.howsweeteats.com/ The writer, Jessica, is comical and has some fabulous recipes. Believe me, I've tried them! Bacon is always in her refrigerator, chocolate is her fav and she is always finding great things at Trader Joes.
2. Closet Cooking http://www.closetcooking.com/ The writer, Kevin, serves up some great recipes, especially for meats out of his closet sized kitchen.
3. Spoon Fork Bacon http://spoonforkbacon.com/ Jenny's recipes and Teri's mad photography skills would make you want to cook cardboard!
4. A Cozy Kitchen http://acozykitchen.com/ Adrianna shares great breakfast recipes.
5. Apples & Onions http://applesandonions.com/ A friend duo who share great party ideas and recipes.
6. Love and Olive Oil http://www.loveandoliveoil.com/ Lindsay and Taylor share recipes for seasonal produce and twists on the old classics.
7. You Are My Fave http://www.youaremyfave.com/ Melanie shares great party ideas and recipes for fun occasions.
8. The Sweetest Occasion http://www.thesweetestoccasion.com/ Cyd loves throwing parties and events and occasionally shares recipes.
9. Top with Cinnamon http://www.topwithcinnamon.com/ Izy, a 17 year old from London, shares wonderful pictures and recipes.
These are some of my favorite food blogs. Do you have any favorites? If so, please share!