Sunday, February 26, 2017

International Builder Show



I recently returned from the International Builder Show in Orlando, FL. The NAHB International Builders' Show® (IBS) is the largest annual light construction show in the world, every year attracting more than 60,000 visitors from 100 countries. They bring together global manufacturers and suppliers showcasing the latest products, materials and technologies.

I want to share with you some of the great new products I got to see in action.

Electric Fireplaces: These were EVERYWHERE! From traditional to linear contemporary units, these units can be put nearly anywhere in a home.




Copper Lights: Handcrafted statement lights for the exterior of your home is one way to personalize a space.






Dimensional Tile: with texture, the ability to insert lights and brass inlays, tile is not just a basic surface for your floor or shower anymore.  Cant wait to try some of these designs!







That's just a taste of some of the great things I got to see. Want to hear more? Don't hesitate to stop me if you see me out and about. Or have questions about any of these products? Email me at jessica@webbercoleman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment