Before you finalize your cabinet order, below are 10 questions I suggest you ask to avoid any surprises.
1. Are you insured?
2. Do you have any professional affiliations or certifications?
3. May I have a list of references from past completed projects?
4. Ask yourself if you are comfortable with this person and company being in your home?
5. Do you communicate well with the designer and do they "get" your vision?
6. Do they have a concrete grasp of your project and have they shown they can listen to you and your ideas?
7. Is the price you've been given firm or subject to escalation?
8. What is your warranty?
9. How long have you been in business?
10. How often do you stick to your agreed upon installation schedule?
I hope these questions are helpful for you and help you avoid any unfortunate experiences.
Have questions or another question to add to this list?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org