Sunday, January 18, 2015

Design & Construction Week


            Next week I am headed to Design & Construction (DCW) week in Las Vegas. I’m sure to bring back lots of great information and learn about a lot of new products! Be sure to follow me on all the social media channels to stay up to date and catch a sneak peek of what I’m seeing.

 



Twitter: @webbercoleman

 

What is DCW? This year marks the 2nd DCW which is a collaboration between the

National Association of Home Builders and the National Kitchen and Bath Association in which they co-locate the International Builders' Show (IBS) and the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS). Joining IBS and KBIS this year, are three additional DCW partner events: the International Window Coverings Expo (IWCE), the International Surface Event (TISE) and Las Vegas Market. They anticipate over 150,000 residential construction and design professionals with over 3,700 exhibitors and 4.7 million square feet of exhibits. Whew! My feet hurt just thinking about it!

 

KBIS, in conjunction with the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) is an inspiring, interactive platform that showcases the latest industry products, trends and technologies. KBIS truly is the voice of the kitchen and bath industry and has been for 50 years. I’m also privileged to be speaking at KBIS this year.

 

The NAHB International Builders’ Show (IBS) is the largest annual light construction show in the world. I can’t wait to see what new products are being showcased!

 

I’m packing my comfy shoes and catching a little extra shut eye so I can be ready to take it all in. The next time we talk, I’ll have some fun things to share. Anything in particular you want me to keep an eye out for? Send me an email at jessica@webbercoleman.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment