Sunday, April 15, 2012

Personal Valet


            A few years ago, I remodeled my closet adding lots of hanging space and pull outs. Sure, the extra shelves, full length mirror and pull outs are nice, but my favorite feature, hands down, is the pull out valet rod. It’s a small metal rod that pulls out from the face of a cabinet or shelf. I use it EVERY DAY to hang my outfit for the next day, an event or assist in packing for a trip.

 

            This small $20 part by Rev-a-shelf sure makes my life easier and more organized. No longer do I have clothes laying over a chair, on the bed or on the floor. If you could use a little more organization in your life (can’t we all?!), take a look into this product. You can find it online or at your local Lowes or Home Depot. It is inexpensive and easy to install yourself with just a few screws.

 
What’s your favorite feature about your closet? Or one thing you would definitely add if you had the opportunity?

No comments:

Post a Comment